A quick, painless procedure that helps women regain intimate wellness. The procedure delivers gentle laser energy to the vaginal wall and labia to tighten and firm tissue and enhance moisture levels. The results are immediate and long-lasting. It’s a non-invasive treatment for stress incontinence and greatly improves intimate health and enjoyment.
Vaginal rejuvenation is designed to help women improve common gynecological concerns by restoring their vaginal health and function. Our patients at Form Spa can find relief from unwanted changes caused by childbirth, menopause, or the natural aging process through our non-surgical CO2RE® Intima vaginal rejuvenation treatment. CO2RE® Intima uses CO2 laser technology in a quick procedure that produces minimal discomfort and has little downtime. Whether you are struggling with functional or cosmetic vaginal concerns, Dr. Jessica Hunn, MD and Dr. Edward Callahan, MD will help you determine if CO2RE® Intima can improve your quality of life.
CO2RE® Intima vaginal rejuvenation is performed as a simple, in-office procedure that can be completed in approximately 10 to 15 minutes with little to no discomfort. To perform the treatment, a single-use disposable hand-piece is inserted into the vaginal canal which sends controlled CO2 laser energy to the superficial and deep tissue layers. As this tube-shaped device is gently guided through the vaginal canal, the tissue is resurfaced, which stimulates the production of more collagen. In addition to treating the inner vaginal tissue, CO2RE® Intima can improve the vulvar and labial tissue through a similar CO2 resurfacing process.
CO2RE® Intima is FDA-cleared to address a wide range of issues, and has proven to offer the following benefits:
- Relieve side effects of childbearing and aging
- Restores the form and flexibility of the vagina
- Alleviates dryness, itching, and pain
- Treats dyschromia and other changes in skin pigmentation
- Giving birth is uniquely feminine, but tissues stretch and lose sensitivity.
- Pleasurable sexual experiences require optimal tissue elasticity and lubrication. The lack of collagen takes away control, and can cause personal dryness.
- Thin vaginal walls are harder to control from the pelvic floor, and can contribute to incontinence.
- Age naturally takes away collagen and skin elasticity, which creates the antiquated notions of older women not enjoying things like physical intimacy.
Although results will vary for every patient, Dr. Hunn and and Dr. Callahan will customize your procedure based on the type and extent of your needs. In most cases, patients achieve optimal results by undergoing a series of three treatments, each spaced three to four weeks apart.
Vaginal laser treatment that is quick, painless, and ultimately effective is a reality. No matter your reason for being dissatisfied with your body, CO2RE can reverse self-conscious notions. It is also very practical for guaranteeing a fulfilling romantic life. Talk with Form Spa to step onto the path of regaining the natural you.